When you think of TicketOS, think of Technology that allows Corporate Clients to manage their ticketing and loyalty & incentive programs. TicketOS and ThankQue works with the most recognized and valued brands in the world.
TicketOS is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we work hard to provide a platform for our employees to take a leadership role to move the company forward. We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright future.
TicketOS is adding a Sr. Director of Business Development for B2B Channel Distribution to the team. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in the “Elephant Hunter” role, responsible for pure acquisition of new accounts in the B2B, E-Commerce and mobile application arenas. They will help TicketOS aggressively expand into new verticals of physical and digital gift card sales, through building pipeline, prospecting and acquiring new business. A strong understanding of the industry, solid network of contacts, needs of the target audience, and competitive landscape are required. Our Director of B2B Channel Sales will have a passion for sales and growing business.
- Identifying pipeline of B2B prospects suitable for API Solutions for Physical / Digital Gift Cards (Transacations), Gift Card Management Solutions (SaaS & Transactions), Ticket Management Solution, Ticket Transactions and Corporate Events
- Identify and pursue key accounts with specific focus on our Technology Solution for managing gift card allocation, distribution, request, approval and fulfillment.
- New account acquisition for B2B Resellers and Client Direct Accounts in specified Verticals
- Negotiate contracts within the parameters provided by TicketOS
- Serve as subject matter expert related to product types, fulfillment options and API solution selling. This includes Open and Closed loop products in both digital and physical format
- Work with Operations to define and refine customer handoff after contracts are executed.
- Follow business practices related to customer data including use of the TicketOS CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in B2B sales and a strong network.
- Proven book of business with contacts
- Knowledge of gift card products and fulfillment
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
- Able to function in complex environments with minimal direction
- Solid individual performance while partnering with others
- Works well through self-directed effort
- Shares knowledge in area of expertise
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with CRM automation and Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc).
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Proven track record of success closing multi-million dollar deals as an individual contributor.